What Agudath Israel is fighting for in Albany
With the 2017 New York legislative session fully underway, Agudath Israel will travel to Albany next week for its annual mission. In advance of the mission, please review the organization’s Albany agenda and reach out to your legislators to voice your support.
2017 Agudath Israel Agenda Items:
- Tuition Relief for Nonpublic School Parents
- Protect Our Children: Increase Security Funding for Vulnerable Nonpublic School Children
- Reimburse Mandated Immunization Recordkeeping At Fair, Actual Cost
- Fully Retire State’s CAP Debt to Nonpublic Schools
- Allow Equitable Implementation of the Smart Schools Bond Act
- Open Transportation and Learning Options for Special Needs Students
- Preserve the Independence of Nonpublic Schools
- Protect the Sanctity of Human Life
- Assist Couples Struggling With Infertility
- Support Employment Training and Placement Programs
View the agenda in full below.
If ANY of these issues resonate with you, reach out to your local representatives, and communicate your support and alignment with Agudath Israel on the issue. We cannot overestimate the power of a strong, unified voice from the Jewish community and its impression on lawmakers.
For more information about any of the above issues in New York contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org